||Call Fieldfare Trailers for Information 01980 611853
Black Model On Order Due Mid June
A double herringbone-style horse trailer that offers industry-leading interior space perfect for horses use to travelling in lorries. Diagonal loading allows the travelling horses to spread their legs to balance effectively and minimise pressure. This teamed with the large sliding windows and Airtech roller blind means the Maxi2 offers an airy and ventilated environment perfect for even the most nervous of travellers.
Set of 4 Alloy Wheels as upgrade from new £525 + Vat
Protection and comfort of the horse
- Two-part partition aluminium partition with head separation and leather closing strap
- 2 off-side opening window flaps with sliding windows incorporated
- Opening window flap above front ramp with sliding window incorporated
- Sliding window on the near side
- Pullman 2 Suspension, coil spring and gas struct mechanism for minimal box movement and noise
- Aluminium for strength and longevity.
- Anti-slip rubber mat glued to the floor
- Easy maintenance
- Aerodynamically shaped moulded polyester one-piece front and roof
- Integral reinforcing members in the roof
- Rear cover with automatic Airtech roller for easy, quality ventilation and airflow
- Anodised Aluminium box section sides for strength and longevity.
- Combination rear ramp/door. Can be opened as a ramp or barn door, whichever your horses prefer.
- Front unloading ramp for easy unloading
- Light & airy interior with rear and front unloading to minimise the risk of horses feeling claustrophobic, encouraging easy loading.
Large Built-In Tack Room
- With facilities to store tack, equipment and your luggage, you can save space in the towing vehicle and safely lock away your possessions whilst travelling and competing. With vanity mirror and storage on the interior of the tack room door, you can get ready in ease